Experienced Pennsylvania Attorneys Help Clients with a Wide Range of Legal Matters
Dedicated Berwick lawyers represent clients in family law matters, criminal defense and more
If you’re dealing with a divorce, felony or misdemeanor charge, employment law matter or a situation involving a breach of contract, consulting with a trusted lawyer can help you protect yourself and reach the best possible outcome. Our founders formed Kepner, Kepner, & Corba, P.C. in 1950 to serve the Northeastern Pennsylvania community in a variety of legal matters. We have experience representing clients just like you in issues involving family law, civil litigation, criminal defense, personal injury, employment law and more. With 78 combined years of experience, we’ll draw on our wealth of knowledge to fight for your rights.
Aggressive local lawyers assert clients’ rights
Clients in Stroudsburg and Berwick trust us to represent them because we’re:
- Aggressive litigators— We do not hesitate to take our clients’ disputes to court, should their situation require it. Our team of fierce litigators are determined to provide you with passionate and capable representation.
- Experienced —With 78 years of combined experience and a track record of success, we know how to navigate the legal system and take advantage of opportunities to assert your claims and competently defend you in or out of court.
- Affordable — Our firm understands how costly legal representation can be, which is why we work on contingency and offer fixed fee arrangements for our clients.
Our team of attorneys doesn’t shy away from confrontation. We will fight to make sure you get the outcome you deserve.
Versatile attorneys manage a diverse caseload
We serve Pennsylvania residents in the following practice areas:
- Employment Law — If you’ve been wrongfully discharged or are involved in a dispute over wages, workplace safety or employment benefits, we can help you resolve your legal issue. With almost 80 years of experience, we’ll fight for your rights in employment law matters.
- Family Law — Whether you’re going through a divorce, child custody proceedings or any other family law matter, we’ll aggressively assert your interests.
- Criminal Defense — Our experienced criminal defense attorneys can help defend you against DUI/DWI and a range of other criminal charges.
- Civil Litigation — If you’re looking to file a breach of contract action because another party isn’t following through, our civil litigation attorneys can competently represent you in court.
We also help clients with the probate and estate administration process, real estate transactions and personal injury claims.
Contact an accomplished Pennsylvania firm today
If you’re looking for top-notch legal representation in family law or other matters, Kepner, Kepner, & Corba, P.C. in Berwick and Stroudsburg can help you. Call 570-231-7418 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.