Determined Pennsylvania Divorce Lawyers Advocate for You
Skilled family law firm asserts your rights in the Berwick area
Divorce is an emotional and stressful event. If your marriage has come to an end, the assertive attorneys at Kepner, Kepner & Corba, P.C. will look out for your best legal interests so you can concentrate on the well-being of your family. We help clients in the Berwick area and throughout Pennsylvania to obtain fair agreements and orders for how their marital property will be divided and how their children will be cared for. Our knowledge of Pennsylvania laws and practices enables us to provide advice on all aspects of divorce and to address any questions you may have.
Persistent Pennsylvania attorneys fight for favorable support and property arrangements
Our skilled divorce attorneys at Kepner, Kepner & Corba, P.C. are experienced at fighting for our clients' rights in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation — Court orders determine where your child will live, how parenting time will be split and to what degree each parent gets to make decisions about their child's life.
- Child support — A number of factors are used to calculate child support payments, from each parent's income to each child's particular needs. We will seek an order that’s fair to all parties.
- Distribution of property — The division of your home and other assets often depends on whether property is owned by a couple or by just one spouse. We will press for a fair division of the marital estate.
- Division of marital debts — We will help to present compelling evidence of which debts should be shared and which should be the responsibility of one spouse.
- Spousal support — Whether you seek spousal support, also known as alimony, on a permanent or temporary basis or must pay it, our attorneys will seek a fair determination so that divorce doesn’t leave you financially strapped.
With commitment and conviction, we present strong arguments in support of arrangements that serve your best interests and those of your children.
Accomplished family lawyers handle mediation and litigation
How your divorce plays out will depend on your unique circumstances. Most couples will first try to work things out in mediation rather than opting to let a judge decide the terms of their divorce. Mediation gives you and your spouse a structured forum to negotiate a divorce settlement, fosters cooperation between separating partners, and often lessens the stress and hostility that can come with litigation — while saving you time and money.
If going to court becomes necessary, having a strong litigator at your side is vital in protecting your rights. We zealously prepare for trial and fight for your rights at every stage. Our assertive approach alleviates some of the uncertainty and stress of the arduous litigation process and can help you obtain the most favorable trial outcome.
Contact assertive Pennsylvania divorce attorneys
At Kepner, Kepner & Corba, P.C., in Berwick, we represent divorcing spouses throughout Pennsylvania. Call us at 570-231-7418 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a determined family law attorney.